Friday, June 13, 2008

Gore Vidal and Denis--Start the Revolution

Click on today's title to see a great article by Gore Vidal. He just doesn't stop. When others in their 80's are slow and mostly moving on, he's in there bringing us clear, revolutionary messages of direction and even hope. Dennis Kucinich brought impeachment proceedings against George Bush which have been sent to committee for a slow death by the wonderful Democratic Congress who we elected to take us back to sanity.

My garden is suffering from huge contrasts in cold and hot. Daytime 80's night time freezes! The wind which is always a little over the top in the spring here in the rocky mountains has been way over the top this year. Some days it just makes me want to holler. It reminds me of what is going on in the world these days. Ups and downs, hots and colds, lies and sudden hope like Permaculture, Pangea Day, even Obama getting past the gate keepers so far.

Today I'm going to stay as true to my real self as I know how. That's my take on what might save us, all of us being as totally our true selves as we possibly can. I think that's what Gore and Dennis are up to. Till tomorrow. JJ

No comments: