Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Of Meteorites and Privately Owned Federal Reserve Banks

What I feel today after a week-end of watching the Zeitgeist Movie
and contemplating what might be happening at the meteor strike site in the mountains of Peru, I am thrown back to remembering my connection to everything through the one great god glue that holds us all together. It's not a concept or a dogma, just an inner knowing that communes and adores the love that created all of this, 13.7 billion years of galaxies, and a Universe that with the birth of humans can now be self-reflective. Humm. So that's what I'm here for, to see and be amazed and sing the praises of this beauty that wants to know itself so much, that she has risked the horror of humans. Oh what a blessing we could be. Movie makers, who are the self-consciousness of the Universe. Check out the work of physicist Brian Swimme .

What am I here for? To see the beauty of the Universe and praise. To speak the truth in love and rejoice at the freedom of living outside the "Spin." It's hard to know what the truth is in the swirl of so much mis-leading talk, talk talk. But deeper down in the recesses of what we have always know there is a part of each person that recognizes the ultimate truth of things. For now that is what I'm listening to. My ear to the ground my head in the clouds, my nose to the wind, I'm ready to know the TRUTH. Check out Neighborhood UniverseCity.

Thanks for listening. Jude

No comments: