Friday, August 15, 2008

The Alchemy of Abundance

For the last few days, I have been doing some guided meditations with Rick Jarow called The Alchemy of Abundance. I don't know what it is about them, but my second sight and connection to the Universe has been greatly enhanced. What I like most about the experience is that it is guided but not instructed or dictated. There is some genuine Alchemy going on in this work. Dream master Jeremy Taylor
says that Alchemy is the art of making gold out of feces. That is surely a leap. He says that saying it was being made from base metal made it more acceptable, but the reality was more base!

There is a lot of "baseness" going on in our world today. Lot's of raw material for gold I guess. At any rate, I recommend checking it out. It seems to be doing some transformation of what is base in me. Sweet dreams. JJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jude,

I'm in full agreement with you about Rick Jarow! However, the link you have in your post is not correct; it's not linked to Rick's website, which is http://www.anticareer.com
... his blog is at
http://alchemyofabundance.wordpress.com

Abundant blessings,
Whitehawk.

;-)

Jude said...

Whitehawk,

You are absolutely right. Thanks. I have changed the link.
JJ